Tilton-Jax Nissan COVID-19 Response
At Tilton-Jax Nissan we put our customers and community first. That means we’re dedicated to taking precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19 while also continuing to provide top-quality customer service to the Quad City area. To better serve you, Tilton-Jax Nissan will remain open while following all federal and state guidelines. While the pandemic has changed the way we connect and do business, rest assured that Tilton-Jax Nissan remains dedicated to providing great deals, quality vehicles, and excellent service to the Quad Cities.
Here’s a look at the many safe, no-contact shopping and service methods we offer to better serve you.
Your safety and convenience is our priority. From shopping to financing, we take the risk and hassle out of buying a car during these unprecedented times. You can also negotiate online and submit an online credit application to make the buying process safer and faster.
- Browse our new, used and certified pre-owned inventory online.
- Our website lets you see the value of your trade-in and apply for financing from the safety of your home.
- If you'd like to learn more, speak with one of our friendly sales representatives by calling (563) 445-4304.
At Tilton-Jax Nissan, we want you to stay safe while you keep your vehicle healthy. That’s why our knowledgeable team of factory-trained technicians will go the extra mile by sanitizing your vehicle after every visit.
- You can schedule service and order parts from our website. If you'd rather speak to our team at Tilton-Jax Nissan, call (563) 445-4777 to speak with our service staff or (563) 445-4744 to contact the parts department.
- While providing service, our staff will follow all safety guidelines and return your vehicle to you, safe and sanitized.
- Once your vehicle is ready to get back on the road, we can return it to you via our contactless drop-off service.